Tuesday, May 28, 2013

New Outfits x3

Hey Expressers..
Sorry for not posting DD:
My laptops charger broke so my Grandfather fixed it today!! :D
Anyways..

Time for Woozworld!! :D


Anyways..
I really like the outfit Mya is wearing.
It's beautiful..
I don't think Jenny's is that good cause it kinda looks like a simple home outfit x3
I haven't bought them yet cause I'm so broke x3
Topics:
Mya's Outfit:
I really love it x3
It looks like your an angle :))
I have to BUY it! :D
Jenny's Outfit:
I don't really like it x3
Um..
I haven't really seen anyone wearing this one x3
I don't really have anything to say but I feel sorry for Jenny because she has to wear that outfit..
Max's Outfit:
I can't really judge boy outfits but lets give it  a try :D
I like this one from the boys.
Its groovy :D
And more prommy :D
Jay's Outfit:
For some reason..
This one looks like PJs to me x3
I really like Max's outfit better...
No Offense though..
__________________________________________________________________________

That's all for now..
Peace!

XoXo Mal



No comments:

Post a Comment