Wednesday, May 29, 2013

PROM!!!

HEY PEOPLEZ!!! C: Kaykay so at 3:00 Wooztime. Mya And Jay announced the unitz design winner who was.....DRUM ROLL......LBJS1 !!!!! :O



HER UNITZ IS SOOOOO CUTE^.^ kaykay now the nominies (<- Did i spell that right? o-0) For prom KING AND QUEEN!!!! :O

So first place here is: RomeoRomeo
Second: Latinlover00
Third:CosmicThunder
Forth: DoctorRich
Fifth: 3ZOZ999Z
KAYKAY NOW GIRLS!!!!!!!! :O


First Place: Nikki-Ashley
Second: Shaheenkhan (I THINK O.O)
Third: ANASTISIA  (I THINK O.O)
Forth:cookie157n
Fifth: Tagmessia
IT LOOKED THE SAME FOR Shaheenkhan And ANASTISIA XDD Kaykay Now GET ONLINE AND START VOTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  C: Well ..  :I BYEEEE ^.^


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for posting me on your blog!
    :)
    (Sorry I'm responding Late! xD)

    -LBJS1

    ReplyDelete