Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A Trip To Your Imagination!

Helloooooo Woozens(;
Bonjour, Aloha, Konichiwa, Ni Hao (Whatever language you speak! xD)
Moi Claire and today I'm gonna post something different, like REALLY different about what people post '-'
WARNING: If you hate books, or you don't read books. Don't bother to read my post =.=

Oki so I bet there are a lot of book lovers out there(: And I wanna ask you, what makes reading fun?

I know because you guys say, I only read comedy books. WELL GUESS WHAT?! Even mysterious, horror, romance (I hate romance '-') or SAD books can be fun. You just need to use your IMAGINATION.

Now you people will say, "How can I use my imagination in reading? :I" Well my answer to that is for example, you're reading a chapter of a book. The genre of the book is a Mystery.

Example a group of people are going on the city when they find a dead body and obviously it's a crime scene. They want to find out HOW that person got killed and WHY.

So try to imagine it yourself! It's like your own movie in your head. You can even make names up for those people! Or try to make a twist in the story and say one of those people are secretive and one of them KILLED the person. And they leave a mysterious path.

It all works if you try to imagine it :D That's why I read books about 2-3 hours everyday. They can  improve your vocabulary. And make your imaginations STRONGER.

Now to make this less boring, (I assure you, it isn't) I'm gonna ask you guys what's YOUR favorite type of book! Just fill the form below(; And I'd be happy to post them all so people could see them :D

I'm currently reading the first part of "The Hunger Games" I started reading chapter books (without pictures) when I was in 2nd grade (; I'm in 7th grade now, so I am a fast reader.

Anyways bye!! ~ciao and luv ya <3 ;D




No comments:

Post a Comment