Saturday, June 1, 2013

Hello Expressers! x3 LOGO CONTEST!

Hi my name is Tessie and I have not posted for about 1/2 months I think I just needed a break but then it turned into a loooong break... Anyhow if any of you guys remember me I use to have light blue eyes with no freckles well this is how I look on woozworld now:

TAAA DAA xD 
I'm going to be running a logo contest as well here is le info: :3

BASIC RULES:
-Be Creative don't copy others please

-Woozworld express crew can enter if they like :P
-Please make the background match my color (pale pale pink, and grey)
-When your finished with creating the logo mail it in to tessyizzysassy@gmail.com
-Deadline is june the 15th 
-Please don't put your name on my logo
-Please put my name on the logo somewhere and put the title: The little princess somewhere on the logo
-I have 7 images in my album YOU DO NOT HAVE TO USE ALL OF THEM, There are just some ideas :3 if you want me to do a certain  move or something message me so i can take a pic and you can use it
GET IMAGES FROM...:
My Albumz (serach OwoTess on woozworld) then go to my albumz called 'Tessie's Logo Contest :)!' 

The Prizes:
First place: 200 wooz and a shoutout 
Second place: 100 wooz and a shoutout 
Third place: 50 wooz and a shoutout

Please join! :3 Good luck everyone! ;oo

No comments:

Post a Comment