Friday, June 14, 2013

Hi GUYS!
OMG It's me Claire, and I haven't posted for a long time. (maybe :P) I'm REALLY busy with school.

I won't be posting much lately, because I have a lot I mean A LOT of stuff to do, Woozworld is in my least things to do, and blog. So i won't be posting a lot :/ But I might post sometimes, when I have free time. PLUS it's my graduation this year I'm going to 6th grade.

But don't worry, this post might be MEDIUM lenth, I made memes for you xD (it's not Woozworld related, but definitely for THOSE HUNGER GAMES FAN GIRLS AND BOYS OUT THERE.) I made this myself xD



I made this meme myself, too xD

                                         Oh here's an THG fan art... I LOVE ITTTT
                                   -I don't own this picture, I did not draw it. I found it on Tumblr(:


Lol, It means I'm a total THG (The hunger games) FAN. I'M IN FANDOM WORLD, HUNGER GAMES. I like THG because Of their suspense and action, and it's a distopian fantasy. Not many people like distopian fantasy because they are too much, and because THG is too long to read, but I am used to reading. If you wanna be a book lover, start with beginner books. DONT GO LIKE, HUNGER GAMES FIRST, or you will NEVER experience the journey of a book lover <3 I'm talking nerdy stuff, i don't want to bore you. anyways that was a meme I made. And i love you all. 

Byee and luv you! :) <3

~Mrsmockingjay

No comments:

Post a Comment