Thursday, June 6, 2013

Official Book Lovers !

Konichiwa Y'all... ;)

Claireness Woozerdeen here o3o -CORNY ROFL...- I guess I've been reading too much "Hunger Games" books this year ;D (Btw, I <3 Gale :3) LOOL. So when I told you guys about the books thingy, (thingy) xD You guys filled the form and I wuv you for that!! xD So right now, I'm gonna share it to everyone xD C:

      • Dreamfriends
      • Fiction
      • Bluestar's Prophecy
      • Erin Hunter
      • I read Seekers: The Quest Begins by Erin Hunter. A polar bear anmed Kallik, and brown bear, named Toklo, and a black bear, named Lusa, all lose they're family but in a different tragic mistake. Fate leads them together as the set out on they're quest-together.

        My message: It sounds like a good story, it always is when there are animals.. xD :P and we should always cooperate with one another c:
        • Beefire c;
        • Mystery
        • Paper Towns
        • John Green
        • I learned that some people aren't exactly what you expect them to be. Quentin, Ben, Radar, and Lacey all had their different versions of the Margo they saw, when really, none of them saw the real Margo. I don't feel like sharing a summary but I'll give what I learned. In the end, I learned thatno one is an adventure. Theyarre not a great and amazing thing. They are not a miracle. They are people. (;

          My message: Wow I think I would love to read this book too xD It surely sounds great, and it's real-life related because, like they say; "Don't judge a book by it's cover."

          • Madison24you
          • Romance
          • The Last Song
          • Nicholas Sparks



            Tell me the summary of the book you just read, and what you learned! Other details are good too(:  
            A girl and her brother went to go visit their father who lived on a beach. He was known for burning down a church. The dir father was sick and was dying and he didn't tell his children. Later on the daughter's new boyfriend's sister was getting married and a fight went on. And at the end of the book the father died and the family went back home.

            My message: Uhh... I don't really get the story o.0 It sounds sad though, because the father died. 

            Woozen name: BeNiceBeLove

            What's your favorite type of book? Mystery

            What's your favorite book? A Series of Unfortunate Events

            Who's your favorite author? Anthony Horowitz

            Tell me the summary of the book you just read, and what you learned! Other details are good too(:
            A Series of Unfortunate Events is a series of 13 books! It's about the baudelaire children that live in a mansion, but while they are on the beach the house burns down and so does their parents so they become orphans! Their manager finds all different guardians for them, but one was evil and tried to kill them ^-^ Every guardian gets either killed or sent away by the evil one. -I don't know really what I learnt from this book....o.0

            My message: Woooaah!! I've read A Series Of Unfortunate Events before. But eventually, I got bored of it :/ I liked 'The Bad Beginning" though.

            Woozen name: amy12309

            What's your favorite type of book? Fiction

            What's your favorite book? Candyfloss by Jacqueline Wilson

            Who's your favorite author? Jacqueline Wilson

            Tell me the summary of the book you just read, and what you learned! Other details are good too(:
            I just read private peaceful by Michael Morpurgo I learned a lot more about world war 2. It's about a boy who looks up to his brother, but then one day he sees the army going out looking for new people and they point at him, but he says no. But then he ups the courage and goes. It's a wonderful book and I would recommend it.

            My message: Sounds like a good story! also a good story line for a movie. I'll see if my mom can bring me to the book shop this weekend and I'll check it out x3 

            Lol ok anyways, Thanks for your entries!! I really enjoyed reading them. Now I know I'm not the only book lover ;D

            Btw, I'll be posting the form again. Maybe another day. 

            Byeee!! Luv Ya~

No comments:

Post a Comment