Sunday, June 9, 2013

SOFT! :D Procedures And Rules! :D

Hi everyone! :D Its Me Jilly! The Candylicious Chic ;D So As You See The Title, Its Gonna Be My SOFT! Procedures And Rules :D So lets Get Started? :D

SOFT Means, Statements On Fashion TrendZ! :D So There Will Be A TrendZ Everyday! And I Will Have A Form, (Im Not Gonna Place The Form .-. Just Wait Foir The Official SOFT xD) 
The Forms Will Be At The End Of The SOFT :D Before I Sign Off :P So I'll Have A TrendZ And Its A Piece Of Clothing! Usually or Mostly I Do Hairs Or Tops! So I'll Make An Example!

TrendZ Of The Day: Prom Goddess Hair! (I May Really Do This xD) 

So Also Before The Form, Im Gonna Announce Tomorrow's Or The Next Day's TrendZ! I'll Give an Example!

The Next TrendZ Is: Cowgirl Booties!

So Those Are Only Examples! Tomorrow Just Familiarize The Form And Stuff so That You Can Be The Next SOFT WINNER! I'll Show You The Previous SOFT winners :D







Well I've Done SOFT Loads Of Times! And I Added A New Feature For It! The Highest Rate! Gets A Prize! :P (If I only Have A Prize Rofl ) Hehe! So Maybe We Will Talk bout Soft Tomorrow? :D SOFT ROCKS! :D (It Will Be My Segment If Allowed ;D)

So Bye Everyone! x3 Xoxo! 

~Jilly The Candylicious Chic :)


No comments:

Post a Comment