Saturday, June 29, 2013

Outfits Of The Day :D


Hello Again! Welcome To Jilly's Outfit's Of The Day! Today, Im Gonna Be Showing You Guys 2 Outfits :D Well Before That, I Just Wanted To Say That Im Not Really That Fashionable But I Am Trying My Best To Help You With Your Styles :D So Let's Get Started :D

My First Outfit Of The Day Is Called, "Too Cool For Cherries" :D Let's Take A Look At It :D

Like It? Well Its Not Really "Cool" But It Looks So Hip And Chick :P It So Cherrylicious So Its Named "Too Cool For Cherries" And Plus The Top, Bottom And Shoes Match So Well :D Its So Nice Because You Have A Necklace Plus The Hair Is So Simple And The Shoes Are So Retro And The Pants Are So Cool :P okay That Was Long o.0 So Yes Its So Epic And Am Speechless o.0 

Rate: 8.5/10

Composes Of:
Hair: Celebration Haircut
Torso: Relaxed Tank And Vest
Legs: Patterned Manga Pants ( I Think xD )
Feet: Wild Platform Sneakers

Well, Lets Move On To The Next Outfit :D I Call It "Brownie Nerdness" xD Well Let's See It :D


Hehe xD Its Actually A Nerdy Type Outfit Or School Type Of Outfit :P So Its Rockin Epic xD And I Luv The Colors :D It Goes So Well :P And Plus Is So Sassy! An Its So Nice Even Though Your Not Going To School Or Somewhat Yeah xD But Its Really Edgy :D Edgy, Cool, Sassy, Epic, Rockin and more Words That I Can't Explain! Speechless XD

Rate: 9/10

Composes Of:

Hair: (I Forgot o.0)
Torso: Heart Tank And Denim
Legs: Classic Minishorts
Shoes: Urbanz Fur Boots Or Yeti Boots (I Recommend The Urbanz Its Cheaper And Just The Same With Yeti)

Well That's It For Today :P Btw Im Sorry About the Hair In The Second Outfit o.0 I Forgot Lawl xD Since i Also Don't Have It, Im Sorry o.0 But Yes And Also, Tomorrow Im Gonna Be Making Another Unitz So I need suggestions PLEASE! xD So Yes That's All For Now :D Tata!!! :P

~Jilly, Signing Off <3

No comments:

Post a Comment