Friday, June 28, 2013

Second Post In A Row :D

Hello Peeps! :D Its Me Jilly Your Candy xD That Rhymes o.0 :P Now, Im Gonna Let you See Some Favorite Quotes Of Mine In An Edit :D Plus Another Unitz That I Made :D But First, I'll Do My Fav Quotes :D


If you Can't Read It, It Says, "I May Be A Reluctant Person But I Can Be Anything!"


"If You Really Want To Be Accepted By Your Peers, You'd Do Better To Focus Your Energies On Making Yourself Valuable To Those Around You. Being A Good Friend, A Kind And Helpful Person, And Someone Who Excels At What They Do Will Do Further To Gain You Acceptance Than The Stuff Money Can Buy."


"Whatever Kind Of Problem You Encounter In Your Life Remember That There Are Positive Side To That. So Don't Keep Your Head Down. Look Up And Smile, Cause Like Is Beautiful"

Like It? :P Well Im Not Sure Who Owns These Quotes Except Number One, Its Mine :P But I Always Have Loved These Quotes <3 And So I Just Want To Share These With You Guys <3

And So... I'll Show You The Unitz I Made :D

(Click To Enlarge)

So, This Is Really Old :P Not Really xD The Stuff Are Old :P Especially The Purple Stuff :P I Call This unitz "Jilly's Purple Luvs Brown Lounge" :D Yeah It Sounds weird :P It Just Popped Out Of Ma Mind! XD So Yes! :D Thank You For Reading Ma post and If You Want, Suggest Me A Room On What To Make! Just Make It Less Than 300 Wooz <3

So Tata!
~Jilly, Signing Off <3


No comments:

Post a Comment